Here is your guide to registering for our Telehealth program, Clocktree.
- Visit https://www.psychiatriccenters.com/telehealth
- Select “Register”
- Select “Contact Us” on top right-hand corner
- Complete the “Registration Form”
- Select “Next.” *Remember to keep your username and password in a safe place and do not share your information with others*
- Once completed, a representative will reach out to you within 24-48 hours to schedule your appointment.
- It is recommended to login 5-10 minutes before your appointment. At the time of your appointment, it will ring and request for you to join the session.
Telehealth – FAQs
Please use the latest version of the recommended browser for your device.
- iPhone/iPad: Safari browser (iOS 11 required)
- Android phone/tablet: Google Chrome browser or default device browser
- Macbook or iMac: Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser
- Windows desktop or laptop: Chrome, Firefox
Clocktree will work on any computer device with internet access and a camera, including smartphones and tablets.
Here are some factors that impact telehealth programs:
- Low internet speed on either the provider or the client side
- Most telehealth platforms need at least 5 Mbps for the *upload* speed for a successful connection. These speeds can change at different times of the day, depending on usage throughout your neighborhood.
- Check your internet upload speed at www.speedtest.net
- Another video program open
- Having multiple video programs open at the same time can also impact telehealth programs. If you are using Clocktree, Zoom, Facetime, Skype, or other video programs, it can prevent camera or microphone access. Please close all other program before login into clocktree.
- Sometimes it requires restarting your computer to reset the camera/microphone permissions.